Drone workflows designed for construction professionals.
Verifiable survey-grade accuracy down to a 1/10ft.
24/7 access to a team of dedicated GIS experts
Flexible options that make sense for every sized business
Your geospatial data hub from bid to build
Construction companies use Propeller’s drone software to capture high-accuracy survey data and generate 3D digital models documenting progress at every stage of the project lifecycle. All your designs, surveys, and measurements in one place, accessible to your whole team.
Construction drone software use cases
Bidding & pre-construction
- Fly sites before breaking ground to capture initial state
- Invite clients to view a 3D replica of your survey in Propeller
- Leverage high-accuracy drone surveys to reduce downtime and improve scheduling
- Stand out among competitors in the bidding process with innovative digital tools
Earthworks progress tracking
- Conduct high-frequency site surveys to capture changes as they occur
- Spot and address problems before they become expensive
- Perform quick volume calculations of material moved for contract conformance and keep a paper trail for any disputes.
- Layer recent surveys against linework and design files to visualize what’s been done and calculate what’s left to do
- Visually track earth movement by comparing multiple datasets over time
Collaboration & communication
- Access survey data anywhere, anytime using cloud-based software
- Unlimited users, unlimited collaboration at no extra cost
- Empower your entire team to collaborate from a single source of truth
- Generate PDF or CSV reports to share with contractors and stakeholders
- Explore platform add-ons to simplify communication and make 2D maps mobile