MARKET-LEADING HARDWARE MEETS THE INDUSTRY’S BEST SOFTWARE
Drones are transforming the way that industrial sector collects, analyzes and manages site data.
Driving this transformation further, Propeller and DJI have paired their expertise to deliver a comprehensive drone solution for mining, quarrying, construction and asset infrastructure.
Together, we’re unleashing the power of UAV technology to provide new opportunities for data-driven decision-making.
Easy-to-fly technology that automatically manages the most complex tasks required for flight – so you can focus on getting the job done.
PROPELLER’S CLOUD PLATFORM
Industry-leading and easy to use: our in-browser platform puts accurate UAV data into the hands of decision makers and stakeholders.
Better surveys and inspections with DJI and Propeller
Powerful processing, high resolution in 3D, and the best tools for measuring and analyzing – drone data never looked so good.
SMARTER, EASIER SURVEYS
Measure, manage and share your site in your browser. Propeller makes it easy to:
- Calculate volumes, distances and gradients in 3D
- Compare multiple surveys in a single project screen to track changes
- Share with unlimited users and manage permissions
- Use our powerful processing engine
Create accessible and highly detailed inspection sets. With Propeller, you can:
- Switch between a 3D inspection view and high-res source photos
- Annotate and export with recommendations as a PDF report
- Zoom in for high resolution detail in 3D
- Share easily online, download or export
CENTIMETER-LEVEL DATA ACCURACY
Capture incredibly accurate positional data using Propeller AeroPoints. With these smart ground control points you are able to:
- Achieve absolute positional accuracy down to 2 cm
- Set up your ground control by clicking on a single button
- Automatically upload GCPs data to processing platform
- Capture accurate position even in remote locations with limited connectivity
“Deploying UAVs for surveying and inspection can significantly streamline operations and reduce costs, especially for businesses that operate in quarries, construction sites and asset infrastructure.”