Our Latest Guide:
Stockpile Measurement and Reporting
No matter what industry you’re working in, measuring and reporting on your stockpiles is crucial to successful operations. Our guide to stockpile measurement and reports with drone surveying covers how drone surveying can improve the accuracy of stockpile measurements and make stockpile reports easier than ever.
Download the guide to learn about:
- Stockpile measurement methods with drone surveying
- How stockpile volume measurements work
- What drone stockpile measurement software you need
- Stockpile reports using measurement software
Drone Surveying: Getting Started on Site
Our starter guides cover the basics, from what type of hardware and software you need to how drone surveying actually works to outlining the benefits you stand to gain.
Beginner’s Guides to Drones
Our customer training and onboarding experts have teamed up to create this series of beginners’ guides covering the basics like what hardware and software you need and how drone surveying can benefit your business.
We’ll let you know every time we publish something new
Safety and Drones eBook
Explore the safety benefits of using drones on your worksite
Safety is one of the most important issues to consider when starting your drone program. Whether you want to reduce surveying time and cost or improve your site’s progress and productivity tracking, worker safety is still the number-one priority.
Our operations and hardware experts teamed up to write this ebook to help you stay safe while using drones and learn about key topics, including:
- Are drones really safe to use on a worksite?
- Safety benefits of drone surveys
- Best practices of safe drone operation
- Workflows and safety checks improved using drones
Drone Data Analytics eBooks
Uncover how drone data can help your team monitor how much work’s been done, how fast it’s progressing, whether you’re working to spec, and if you’re going to make money.
The New Survey-Grade Work Tool: Propeller PPK and AeroPoints
DJI and Propeller have teamed up to create a drone surveying solution that’s accessible to everyone and highly accurate—Propeller PPK.
In this ebook, we cover what PPK is, how it works, and how a Propeller PPK solution can improve:
- Surveying on a site without any drone technology
- Measurement and management on a site using a drone and traditional ground control
- Drone surveying workflows on sites using AeroPoints