Featured Content: How Up-to-Date Construction Data is Improving Worksite Operations
With more data captured than ever, how is it used?
Explore the ways up-to-date data is used across different roles in a construction company, from surveyor to home office.
Download our latest ebook and learn how construction companies are leveraging new tools, like drone surveying and the Propeller Platform, to better track, measure, and manage their worksites.
Construction Industry Trends and Predictions Report 2019
What does the future look like for construction?
Construction is undergoing a digital revolution other industries have already been through. With advances in tracking and GPS technology, more data can be captured about your worksite than ever before.
Download our industry report to learn about:
- How to close the productivity gap in construction
- How to use data to keep your projects on time and on budget
- The best ways to digitize your worksites and prepare them for the future
Improve Construction Site Reporting With Drone Surveying
Download the guide to learn about:
- How drone surveying works on a construction site
- How you can use drone data to create daily, weekly or monthly site reports
- Examples of site reports you can create and how to use them
- How to make collaboration and sharing reports with teams and stakeholders easier
- How you can use data to see what problems have arisen on site, featuring a real-life case study
Cut and Fill Calculations in Drone Surveying
Learn how drone surveying can help revolutionize your cut and fill calculations—from getting data faster and more frequently to surveying at lower costs.
Download the guide to learn about:
- The ways drone surveying changes the game
- How these quantities are calculated
- Ways different industries use drones to do their cut/fill drone surveying
Propeller PPK with DJI’s Phantom 4 RTK: How accurate is it?
Propeller and DJI—and validated by experts at Trimble—claim centimeter-grade accuracies are now possible with just one ground control point. This is the first totally integrated PPK solution on the market.
Download a full copy of the whitepaper to learn more about our testing methods and how our results support this level of drone mapping accuracy.
Drone Surveying: Getting Started on Site
Our starter guides cover the basics, from what type of hardware and software you need to how drone surveying actually works to outlining the benefits you stand to gain.
Beginner’s Guides to Drones
Our customer training and onboarding experts have teamed up to create this series of beginners’ guides covering the basics like what hardware and software you need and how drone surveying can benefit your business.
We’ll let you know every time we publish something new
Safety and Drones eBook
Explore the safety benefits of using drones on your worksite
Safety is one of the most important issues to consider when starting your drone program. Whether you want to reduce surveying time and cost or improve your site’s progress and productivity tracking, worker safety is still the number-one priority.
Our operations and hardware experts teamed up to write this ebook to help you stay safe while using drones and learn about key topics, including:
- Are drones really safe to use on a worksite?
- Safety benefits of drone surveys
- Best practices of safe drone operation
- Workflows and safety checks improved using drones
Drone Data Analytics eBooks
Uncover how drone data can help your team monitor how much work’s been done, how fast it’s progressing, whether you’re working to spec, and if you’re going to make money.
The New Survey-Grade Work Tool: Propeller PPK and AeroPoints
DJI and Propeller have teamed up to create a drone surveying solution that’s accessible to everyone and highly accurate—Propeller PPK.
In this ebook, we cover what PPK is, how it works, and how a Propeller PPK solution can improve:
- Surveying on a site without any drone technology
- Measurement and management on a site using a drone and traditional ground control
- Drone surveying workflows on sites using AeroPoints
FAA Part 107 Study Guide
Looking to start a drone program on your site and preparing for your Part 107 test?
Propeller’s drone operations experts have put this study guide together to give you all the info you need to pass and get licensed.
- The important numbers you need to know
- METAR reports and weather abbreviations
- Acronyms, terms, and keywords
- Controlled and special-use airspace
- What you need to do when you’ve passed the test