Workflows designed for civil companies with scraper fleets
Verifiable survey-grade accuracy down to a 3/10ft
Readily available advisors to help you drill down into your productivity data
Flexible options that make sense for every sized business
How does DirtMate work?
While drone surveys capture data from the sky, DirtMate captures data on the ground. Working together, drone surveying and DirtMate puts your production data front and center for your team.
Mounted on the cab and equipped with GPS, DirtMate continuously provides machine location and elevation between your drone surveys. DirtMate surveys and captures the ground beneath tires or tracks to automatically generate key production data every 30 minutes.
DirtMate gives you and your team access to:
DirtMate applications for scraper fleets
Track cut and fill volumes on demand
DirtMates measure the amount of material moved by tracking changes in the surface of a site. Every half hour a new surface is created from your DirtMate data and your latest drone survey data.
- Make measurements in Propeller with the latest surface data
- Track cut and fill progress over the week or day on your DirtMate Dashboard
- Compare current site to project design surfaces
Monitor scraper utilization
DirtMate’s inertial measurement unit (IMU) detects off, working, and idle times from machine vibrations. Get visibility into your scraper fleet and quickly identify:
- Extended scraper idle or down time
- Issues in scraper work patterns, start and stop times
- Scraper location and route trails
Put key metrics front and center
With DirtMate, access key performance metrics with ease and discover potential route improvements that can enhance operator efficiency.
- Scraper cycle counts
- Scraper cycle duration
- Scraper cycle average length and distance
Analyze why you’re ahead or behind
DirtMate allows you to deep dive into variations in productivity and dig into why you’re ahead of behind.
- Find pinch points in the haul route with scraper construction trails
- Stay on top of safety with speed and scraper location tracked
- Analyze delays based on weather with the weather module