Drone Survey Software
Map and measure your site, yourself, with browser-based 3D surveys.Request a demo
Simplify earthworks progress tracking across the site
The Propeller Platform is cloud-based drone survey visualization software. Access the measurements and project data you need to do your job, without waiting on an expert.
3D visualizations everyone can understand
Visualize your UAV survey data using a realistic and geographically accurate 3D model of your project. Not only is a picture worth a thousand words, but it can also help you avoid thousands of dollars in rework.
- Assess how your project is doing today or over its lifetime in the timeline slider
- Use 3D models to conduct virtual walkthroughs, spot hazards, and resolve disputes
- Validate work using a timestamped visual of the current state of your project
Built-in measurement tools
Visualizing drone data is only the beginning. Turn your images into real-world measurements in just a few clicks. Here’s what you can do with the Propeller toolbox.
- Calculate stockpile volume, measure surface area, and visualize cut/fill
- Measure between previous surveys, design files, and sub grade models.
- Edit terrain to remove the inaccuracies and obstructions that cause bad data
The easy way to track earthworks progress
Trade in guesswork for verifiable progress reports you can share with your customers, your colleagues, subcontractors and everyone in between.
- Survey-to-survey comparisons make assessing productivity straightforward
- Layer recent surveys against designs and linework to plan future work and quickly perform design conformance checks
- Track progress using single-point, cross-section, and volume comparisons
Unlimited users, effortless collaboration
Collaborate from a centralized location by inviting team members to Propeller with controlled permissions. Effortlessly generate and share reports to put the right information, in front of the right people.
- Invite an unlimited number of team members to collaborate in your Propeller workflow
- Quickly generate timestamped PDF and CSV reports
- Share downloadable reports and measurements across your organization
Mobile maps made for the field
Enhance your Platform experience with the Crew add-on. Gives office teams the power to create and share interactive 2D maps, designs, and earthwork progress with field crews, contractors, and clients.
A simple way to centralize and share your survey data
No need to download and install any programs. Just log into Propeller on your browser and get to work.
Easy-to-use analytics tools
Measure volumes, surface areas, road grades, elevation, cross-sections, and cut/fill in just a few clicks.
Fly and upload small, active sections of your site and then merge them with other surveys to form a more holistic view of your worksite.
Design file workflows
Compare your most recent survey or new design against current design surfaces created from a GeoTiff, TTM or DXF file to measure progress.
Layer survey over survey to document progress and track changes across the project lifecycle so there’s no question about what got done and when.
Filter out terrain inaccuracies or obstructions in seconds, so you know your quantities are accurate.
Integrate Propeller into your existing workflows with drag-and-drop upload for preprocessed lidar data. View point clouds as 3D terrains.
Generate PDF and CSV reports detailing the current state of a project and quickly share with all your stakeholders.
What our customers say:
The platform is brilliant. It’s turning tasks that used to take days into hours e.g. drone surveys. It’s amazing how much more efficient it’s making our productivity.
We find Propeller to be really effective in helping us keep to the project timeline through looking at the aerial photography. It’s all captured in the software and we import the design model to see how the design is interfacing with the current site progress.
I am totally impressed by Propeller. It’s one thing to build the photogrammetry and be able to share it but being able to upload the DXF file takes it that much further.
Turn Surveys into Decision Data
Map and measure your site, yourself, with browser-based 3D surveys.Request a live demo