Propeller’s tight-knit, decentralized teams help some of the world’s biggest companies better track, map, and measure their worksites.
With offices in Sydney, Australia, and Denver, Colorado, and a remote contingent in Europe, Canada, the US, and the Philippines, our team is spread across the globe. Our people have the freedom to approach, own, and solve problems creatively. We’re 100% about impact, and 0% about ego. Want to know what our team actually says about us?
Get to know us
See how we roll
Stretched across different time zones, continents, and cultures, we lean on a shared set of values to stay focused and keep perspective in our mission to build good products, hire good people, and make good on our promises.
We, not I
- Whatever the role, we work for our collective success and know individual success comes as a result of that.
- We help each other out and we’re resilient. The rising tide lifts all boats.
- We’re flexible and willing to change our plans or ideas to get the best team outcome.
We embrace the journey
- We show up with energy, and give a little more than we take.
- We practice our passions, we take holidays, and we make time for the hobbies that keep us healthy, happy humans. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- We keep perspective. We’re serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We’re open humans. We value authenticity, vulnerability, and transparency.
- We have open arms.We respect all cultures and all people. Our differences are our strength.
- We’re open to taking risks. We push the limits even if we might fail and welcome new ideas, no matter where they come from. When we do fail, we share it so others can learn from us.
We’re 100% impact, 0% ego
- We make it happen. If something needs to change, we change it. If something’s not working, we make it better. We take charge of our own roles and hold ourselves accountable for the outcomes we promise.
- We strive to constantly improve in everything we do and believe seeking and giving feedback is essential for us to do this. We’re here to get it right, not to be right.
- We have high standards and set ambitious goals. We go all in to make these happen.
Propeller Retreat 2018
In June 2018, all 50 Propeller employees traveled to Sam Roi Yot, Thailand, from seven different countries to spend a week hacking, workshopping, and beaching for our third—and by far most successful—company retreat.
Propeller Hackathon 2019
In August 2019 our Sydney office split up into teams for Propeller Hackathon. Not only was it a reprieve from the typical workday, but it also ignited a creative and collaborative energy that’s seemed to stick around.
Where Do You Want to Work
Propeller is for Everyone
We’re an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. Your gender, age, religion, sex life, or skin color won’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
We’re a great place to work and our Culture Amp scores don’t lie. In our most recent survey, 100% of employees said they’d recommend Propeller as a great place to work.